2008-02-16


Apple Computer - Live Mac Pro Unboxing ~ Chris Pirillo:
"Yes, finally my Mac Pro is here! I know, watching me cut open a box isn’t very exciting to you. However, it was quite exciting to me!
The first thing I pulled out of the box is the wireless keyboard I ordered. I can’t get over how tiny and thin it is! I also have the wireless Mighty Mouse. Some people don’t really like it, but I do. I’m not sure if I’ll use it as my primary mouse. I’m still a Microsoft Mouse kind of guy. Ohhhh. Apple sent me the batteries for the mouse and keyboard. It figures that I received my Mac Pro with OS X Version 10.5.1 on the same day that 10.5.2 was released. Isn’t that just the luck? Yes… I just sniffed the styrofoam that covered up the Mac. What do you expect? I’ve waited for this day for a LONG time."

No comments: